Monday, May 20, 2013

A change is in store!



Above you see our house as it looked the day after a new roof was installed, October 2012.

Last Friday we accepted an offer for the purchase of the house, with closing very soon on June 7th!  It seems impossible that after 25 years we're finally getting ready to move to Southern Arizona.  So much to do, it's becoming overwhelming!

I have planned a bronze clay jewelry class for June 1, at 318 N Main, Bloomington.  At this point I have 3 students for sure.  Please email me at artjools@frontier.com, or call 309-473-2013, if you're interested.  Class fee is $60, starts at 1pm, and will last a good 2 1/2 - 3 hours.  Bring some ideas!

I will be setting up at the downtown Bloomington Farmers Market one last time this coming weekend,  May 25.  I won't know a space number for awhile, so browse the market til you find me!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment