Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Email changing July 1, 2010

Due to Verizon being acquired by Frontier, all those of us who subscribe to Verizon's services will be having their email addresses changed on July 1st. So: artjools@frontier.com is the new address for me.

Also, I should mention that Sunday the 27th was a bummer, in that I was not able to attend the second day of the Rhapsody in Bloom Art festival, due to family issues. I do apologize to the festival coordinators and to any customers who had expected to see my booth there.
The Luthy Botanical Gardens is a beautiful place for any festivity, and the only real "problem" was the relentless heat and humidity. Thankfully, my space was shaded for most of the day. Sales were OK, but probably would have been great on Sunday!
This Saturday will be another one at the downtown Bloomington Farmer's market. Then on July 10th and 11th, I'll be showing at the Sugar Creek Art Fair in Uptown Normal. My space is going to be directly in front of the new Marriott Hotel, so that will be good! Hope to see you there!!
Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment